Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sally's Haul

Okay, here is my newest Sally's Haul, something old (colors that we've all seen), something new (everything is new to me...HA!) and something blue (I am a bona fide blue whore, so every haul has something blue)....oh I think I'm shedding a tear...HA!

Finger Paints:
Floatin' on the cloud
Add & Abstract
Blissfully Blue

These are 3 of the 6 colors in the Heavenly Miracles Collection for Spring 2010. The other 3 colors looked very close to colors I already had, I'm most excited about Blissfully Blue, so creamy and pretty!



China Glaze "Watermelon Rind"...so pretty in the sunlight, simply gorgeous!
China Glaze "Frostbite" ...its blue..need I say more?
















Orly "Basket Case"...saw this one on NY Nail Diva's page and loved it!
China Glaze "Strawberry Fields"...anyone who has this color, knows about the gorgeous golden shimmer...so pretty, this may be my manicure for Monday!

















That's my haul, so get up and go to Sally's this month while the "Buy 2 get 1 free sale" is still on.

I'll post pics as the week goes on :)

Happy Saturday and don't forget keep it sweet!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love blue polish too!! I just picked up blissfully blue. I better run and get those other 2 :)

Rhea said...

Watermelon rind looks awesome!

Unknown said...

@rmcandlelight, definitely get "Add & Abstract", it has a lovely aqua blue shimmer to it.

@rhea, I agree, I've seen it on other blogs and it is stunning!

Rebecca said...

Floatin' On The Cloud looks really cool! Looking forward to seeing swatches.

Anonymous said...

lovin all these blues!!!! Frostbite is such a great blue