Monday, January 17, 2011

O.B.A.G: Avon

Happy Martin Luther King Day!

Here is an old Avon, its pink and it's pretty!

Avon
Park Avenue Orchids
2 coats





























This was 2 coats and it was super easy to apply, and given that this polish was so old, I thought I would need to apply thinner, but nope, not a drop...love it!  I got this color from FreecycleGetcha Nails Did got me hooked on freecycle, its a great website where people give stuff away for free. Check it out HERE.















The sun is not cooperating today....this gorgeous pink creme has a great electric blue shimmer but it isn't showing up, because I have no sun...darn the sun...I need to get an Ott light for these gloomier days.
















See that blue shimmer, subtle but HOT!















No Sun...No Shimmer...oh well! :)
Pin It!

6 comments:

LadyLuck said...

O.o wow didnt know Avon had this kind of pretty pink!

cathryn said...

haha man that bottle reminds me of the 80's really bad LOL pretty color though so it balances out :D

Sasha said...

Ohhh.... so pretty! I haven't tried Freecycle yet, but I may have to give it a try!

Nail Designs xox said...

I tagged you!

http://naildesignsxox.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-been-tagged.html

KarenD said...

Pretty! I find some polishes seem to get thinner with age, which makes no sense to me.

Witoxicity said...

Wow, that is one super HOT pink! Very nice. I'm surprised it didn't thicken with time.