Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All Hail The Queen

Thank You, Thank You loyal subjects...LOL..wait are you serious:?....this polish wasn't named for me?...LOL..I'm a nut!

Well I scored this little beauty at my local Planet Beauty. They were having a 20% off everything in the store sale, and if you bought a nail polish you got a Zoya nail color for free.( I picked up Julieanne)

So here she is , "All Hail The Queen", 3 coats.





























I love this shimmer in this color, its so subtle, yet it makes a BIG statement in the sunlight.  This went on very easy, and only 2 coats were really needed.  The formula was smooth and I had no issues. 

The base is a taupe creme with undertones of mauve, and this one had my mother drooling over my nails...this is her kind of color.:)..I reminded her that she was not getting my bottle, but I promised her I would hunt down another. :)















It reminded me a lot of Color Club "Lov'em or Leav'em", so I decided to do a little comparison















Both 3 coats: All Hail The Queen, Lov'em or Leav'e'm, All Hail The Queen, Love'm or Leave'm.





























Lov'em is another great neutral with holographic glitter but with yellow undertones.  Queen's glitter is finer and its base has more mauve undertones.  Both are gorgeous and I need them both....nuff said!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Rory said...

Hahaha. I love them both, but I think I may like The Queen's base color better.

Unknown said...

@Varnish Vixen- I agree..and so does my mother...LOL!

S. said...

All hail the queen is such an amazing color, it's on top of my wishlist !
It matches your skin tone really well !
Xx. S