Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blue Skies...Barffy Burgers...GIRLS!!!!!

Please tell me I am not the only one who watched "You Can't Do That On Television" on Nickelodeon...come one, it's where the "Green Slime" was born..LOL! :)

I worshipped that show, it was awesome!

Anyway, today I have "Blue Skies" by Claire's, a great blue jelly with holographic glitter. :)

Claire's
"Blue Skies"
3 coats




























Even though you can see the "smile line"  or "VNL" of the nail, I still really like this polish.  I usually dislike thin colors, but this one sparkles so much, it's fun and funky! This would be awesome over another blue color. :)















After a couple days I decided to top it with a white crackle polish I bought last year at the Long Beach Nail Show, by Mavira.















I put it on in 1 thick coat so I could get the BIG cracks...so cool!!!





























So cool! Look at that glitter coming thru the cracks :P
Pin It!

14 comments:

Barilla said...

That's an AWESOME look!

"I don't know!"
*SPLAAAASH*
"Aaaaaaaaaah!"

Yeah, no, you weren't the only one.

Poised And Polished said...

Oh wow I absolutely love it with the white crackle! I need to get some of this asap! Great work as always! :)

pkbmum said...

Beautiful on its own, but lovely with the crackle too. x

Megan Harmeyer said...

I remember that show!! Gah...what ever happened to that show - I think my son would love it now! Anyway...that's a great color. All the sparkle. *drool*

Rory said...

I really like this color! And it looks fantastic with the crackle...I've been holding out against the ChG Crackles, but I feel my resolve weakening!

LadyLuck said...

Looks cool, remind me of North Pole.

Anonymous said...

ohmahgah i lovvvvvvvvvved that show but i wasn't supposed to watch it lol

Anonymous said...

the blue polish is awesome!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone, I love playing with the crackles, next I'm gonna layer them :)

Danielle said...

I really like this one in the bottle, but it's still to sheer for me :(

Unknown said...

@Danielle- I totally get it, I think I'm going to layer it over a couple of my blue cremes next :)

Donna said...

It's like the first signs of spring, the ice cracks and you can see the lake or river below. Great mani for this time of year when we are all sick of winter and hoping for spring!

KarenD said...

Wow, those are some serious cracks--looks great!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Claires has some amazing glitters, doesn't it? I think I may have bought them all last year.