Monday, February 21, 2011

Guest apperance by ..My Niece

Every once in a while my niece comes over and ask for her nails to be done...usually she picks purple (her favorite color), but every once in awhile she throws me a bone and asks for something different...LOL

This time she requested a color to match her softball teams colors.  Her league mimics real softball college teams, and her new team are the UCLA Bruins. :):):) 
















Of course I had NO PROBLEM doing this manicure because I am an alum of UCLA and I LOVE my alma mater!! Woo hoo!!!















2 coats of $OPI "Havana Dreams" and the dots are China Glaze "Happy Go Lucky"















My niece really wanted to use my konading stamp with the "zebra" print, but I need a more pigmented yellow polish than my China Glaze to do it. Instead, I convinced her to do dots.  I also used the "sticky sandwich" method, at her request.















I'm sure she had the cutest manicure out of all her teammates :) GO BRUINS!!!!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Barilla said...

That SOPI color is lovely! Cute mani. Go Bruins!

Enamel Girl said...

this is so sweet! i miss doing my daughter's nails.

Jan (hueandme-jan.blogspot.com) said...

so cute! :)
i wish my niece is already old enough to wear nail polishes so i can do her nails... but she's just 2 years old, lol.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!

Savannah said...

Too cute! I do my 6 year old cousin's toenails when she decides to sit still hahaha.

U-C-L-A! FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! lol

Rory said...

Love the mani---so cute and spirited! Now I also really want Havana Dreams! I wonder if my local Sephora still has it....

Unknown said...

@Varnish Vixen- I ordered mine last month online, so i know they still have ti in stock :)