Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy New Year

Kung Hei Fat Choy 恭喜發財

Here is my New Years Mani..



 

 

 


 

 

 

 

3 coats of Catrice "Bloody Mary To Go" and Milani Jewel FX "Gold" on the "texting thumbs"...LOL :)

Gorgeous red jelly with celebratory gold glitter on the thumbs...so fun.  I was thinking of putting the glitter on all the nails, but I thought that would have been over kill..LOL :)

 

 











So shiny, I love jellies and how they shine :P














































I would like to say Kung Hei Fat Choy 恭喜發財 for all!
May all you and your family have good health 身體健康, good wealth 財源廣進,
and all your wishes come true 心想事成 for coming New Year!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Poised And Polished said...

I love the gold glitter! I Just ordered some, I can't wait for it to come!

Patricia said...

I love both blood Mary and gold glitter.Very chic

Pretty said...

:0) so cutee. happy chinese new year to you. i like how u layered gold on red. :0D i goonna try that...we got free food on campus the other day bc of the new rabbit year! yey food

Unknown said...

@pretty- Thank U :), and free food is always a GREAT way to ring in the new year..LOL

@Patricia- Thank U :)

@Poised and Polished- When you get it, you'll love it! :)

Katrina said...

too cute! i loooove Gold so much :)