Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Lippmann's for SPRING!!!

New Spring Shade Are Here!


"I've been waiting for this day- launch of my spring 2001 collection and so have many of you (patiently since you saw them on the runway at Richie Rich, Adam and Badgley Mischka).
GLITTER IN THE AIR (a sky blue confetti) and NAKED ( a clean bare beige) are now available. I hope you love them as much as I do! - deborah"



GLITTER IN THE AIR
  was part customer request and part Pink's magical performance at the Grammy Awards.  
Floating through the air, wrapped in a sheer body suit with sparkles.  
I wanted to capture that ethereal moment in a bottle. 

 NAKED
is the perfect nude beige, "the modern way to wear a nude nail."
Giving women another neutral nail option, NAKED's sheer beige color is turning out to be the most in-demand shade for spring 2011
Nude beige is replacing sheer pink as the nail color of choice for spring.

You can find of of these at Deborah Lippmann

I can tell you with ALL certainty that Glitter in the air will be in my hot little hands very soon...LOL 
*running to Nordstroms...now* :P

Pin It!

19 comments:

jaljen said...

Glitter does look good. Not that I will ever see Lipmann in the UK. But nice anyway.

LadyLuck said...

Looks pretty, the Glitter one looks interesting, i would like to see swatches :o

nailsbybellan said...

The glitter is seriously like all I've ever wanted in a bottle, haha. LOVE IT!!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I'm curious to see the glitter but nude colors really aren't my thing.

Hey-Hay said...

ahhhh ive been waiting!! im going to nordstroms toooo!!!! haha

attackedastoria said...

Omg, I've been waiting for Glitter to get released!! I hope it looks as gorgeous as it sounds.

Unknown said...

@Hey-Hay-I'm calling my Nordstroms before I make the drive :):)

@Megan- I have enough nudes, but that glitter is very unique! :)

@nailsbybellan- seriously, how does she know what we want??? LOL

@Ladyluck27- Hopefully I can get my hands on it and deliver some swatches (crossing fingers) ;)

@jaljen- It does look good :)

You nailed it! said...

glitter in the air is gorgeoussss!

Nail Noir said...

The glitter one is so cute! Reminds me of a jelly bean. I can't wait to see what it looks like on the nail.

Gina (Prim and Polished) said...

Glitter in the Air looks amazing. I cannot wait to see swatches (just in case it's too sheer for my liking). It looks incredible though. Love it so much

Alyssa Valentine said...

Oooh... Glitter In The Air looks soooo pretty. Put that on my Deobrah Lippmann wish list!

Martje said...

dibs on the glittery one!!!

Martje said...

sorry I meant...NEEEDSZZ ;)

Andi said...

I can't wait to see a swatch of Glitter in the Air - it looks soooo pretty in the bottle!!

Unknown said...

ohhh... hehe i did not need to know this, now something else i have to add to the want list, I finally just bought bad romance and across the universe.

Noir Lacquer said...

Glitter in the Air looks amazing!

Lucy said...

Glitter in the air looks really nice, I just hope it's as opaque as it looks there.

tasha~ said...

Ohhhhhhh *drools* I want that baby blue one as welll!! I can not get enough of them!

april brooks said...

I hope Glitter in the Air is as amazing on the nail as it looks in the bottle. So pretty and this is the first time I've seen it. Thanks!