Thursday, February 17, 2011

O.B.A.G.

I don't know if this color classifies as an "Oldie But A Goodie", but it's old and it's good...LOL :)

Sally Hansen "Arabian Nights"
2 coats



















This was the best Ebay find EVER..not because it was super coveted, nor because it was hard to find, but exactly 1 year ago I found this on Ebay for exactly what it was originally  sold for $5.99...LOL! :)



$5.99 plus shipping and that was it, and the shipping fee wasn't part of a gouge fest..it was $2.50..That's it!!!















I had no issues with this formula, smooth, opaque in 2 coats, and dried nicely and the bottle shape is awesome!














Gorgeous purple cream with golden shimmer, It's really pretty and Sally Hansen truly "broke the mold" when they made this color :)















They seriously need to bring this back.  They should come out with a "vintage" line and bring back some of the most popular old colors, don't you think??

Oh and if they did this, they better not try and raise the price...LOL, that just ain't right!!

Have a great day :)
Pin It!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! °_°
btw...
your blogger template is soooo cute!:D

amusedPolish said...

love it, I need to dig out my bottle :D

Original T. Mitch said...

That looks similar to $OPI Hell to the No from the Glee collection. Maybe a touch darker, but it is a gorgeous one. Great find!

Megan Harmeyer said...

They absolutely need to bring that color back. SOooo pretty!

attackedastoria said...

Gorgeous! They totally need to bring it back.

Une Ruxi à Paris said...

This is so gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Love this shade! I wish I was into nail polish much earlier in life. There are so many shades I've missed out on!

Unknown said...

@Original T. Mitch- Good observation :) If I get my hands on that $OPI color, I will definitely compare the 2 :):)

ABOP Laquerlove said...

So lovely!