Monday, February 28, 2011

Silver Cracked Sorbet

I tried to think of something cute to call this, but it just ain't happening....:) LOL!

I had a pretty crappy weekend, so on to the manicure...haha!














I started off with 3 coats of OPI's "Big Hair...Big Nails", this is the only sorbet color I own from this collection and I swore to myself that this color would be the first, the name is THE BEST!!!!














I topped the 3 coats, with 1 coat OPI Top Coat and then 1 coat of Seche Vite. This is a gorgeous orangey coral, and it is gorgeous!



























I love this color, so pretty and coral colored, shiny and juicy..YUM!! I am really loving jelly/sorbet finishes now, they are always so bright and shiny and they scream SPRING!!!!

After 3 fabulous days of this manicure, I topped it with 1 coat of my silver crackling polish from P2, "Silver Blast", and then a thin layer of top coat.






















































I imagine that the OPI silver crackle color coming out will have more bling, at least from the PR pics it looks like ti will :)...a girl can dream right?..LOL :):)
Pin It!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

@Une- yes, it turned out nicely, next time I'll use the crackling top coat on the first day of the manicure :) Maybe I'll wait till OPI releases their silver version first :)

amusedPolish said...

sad to hear you had a crappy weekend, hope this week's better :)

I love the combo on you :D

Unknown said...

@amused- Thank You, yeah it was pretty bad, but so far this weeks is already looking better. :)

Anonymous said...

That looks so pretty! The color combo worked!

AllThingsNails! said...

BHBN is tha bomb on you! Can't wait to try this one out. :)