Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Christmas Manicure

Since I didn't post over the holidays,  you missed seeing my Christmas manicure...drum roll please :)

I have been dieing to wear my bottle of OPI "Smitten with Mittens" for almost a year now, and Christmas was the perfect day to sport it's sparkle fabulousness :)

OPI "Smitten With Mittens"
2 coats








































Like my festive "accent finger"?  I used OPI "Alpine Snow" and dotted some festive colors in the shape of a Christmas Tree :)  I used most of the colors from the China Glaze "Let It Snow" Holiday Collection.



























Smitten With Mittens is a deep red creme with golden glitter. The glitter does not translate gold on the nail, but the golden sparkle adds an extra brilliance to the shimmer. Very pretty!











































I was inspired to do my tree, by this lovely nail post by Kitschy Suburbia, she did a fabulous tree on her nail!

Her tree is awesome, thanks for the inspiration chica! ;)














Did you get something good in your stocking this year?
Pin It!

4 comments:

Shannara said...

looks realy pretty!

veryhoney said...

Oh I LOVE THAT RED!!

Lucy said...

Aww this is so cute, I love the little tree! :-)

Nichque said...

Oh your tree came out good .. I tried christmas lights and that was an ULTIMATE serious FAIL LOL