Friday, March 2, 2012

China Glaze Hunger Games mini sneak peek swatches!

Today I have swatches of 2 colors from the China Glaze Hunger Games Collection...sent directly from the Capitol...LOL :)

China Glaze was kind enough to send me, "Foie Gars" and "Riveting", so I ordered the rest, so more swatches coming soon!














First Up...

"Foie Gras"
District 10, Livestock
2 coats, no top coat








































Cool taupe with purple undertones. So pretty, and very much a part of the taupe family, but it brings cooler tones than most taupe's. Went on smoothly in 2 coats, no issues.

"Riveting"
District 3, Technology
2 coats, no top coat



























This is gorgeous!  Jelly-like orange base with serious, and I mean serious golden flecks of shimmer! The pigment on this is SERIOUS TOO!

2 coats and there are no visible lines, just shimmer, shimmer, shimmer!





As soon as my package arrives with the rest of the collection, I'll post swatches of them all again!

Go grab these at your local Sally's Beauty Supply (online too) or online at Victoria Nails Supply.

*Product provided by China Glaze PR for review.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Must. have. Riveting! That is all.

Melissa said...

Riveting is extremely gorgeous! I keep going back and forth about whether or not I want to get it, but now I think I do. It's just too pretty to pass up.

Unknown said...

Wow I love Riveting! Can't wait to see the rest of your swatches :) xx

Unknown said...

Riveting is a must!!!!!

Lawless Lacquer said...

WOW I am never drawn to colors like Riveting, but I think I need it!!

The Lacquer Tracker said...

Gorgeous! Definitely going to pick up Riveting. So perfect for spring/summer.

Katie said...

I love riveting! It's so bright and the finish is to die for!