Monday, May 14, 2012

Barielle 4 more new shades from their 90 new colors!

Hello and Welcome to MONDAY!














My Monday is going a lot better than my Saturday and Sunday, I  had my 2nd wisdom tooth pulled! So I spent my weekend, a sleep or laying on the couch watching TV... Fun fun! :)

 My mouth is all better today, and to celebrate I have 4 more new colors from Barielle's 90 new colors they added to their core line.

Barielle
"Sky's The Limit"
2 coats, no top coat



























This is a gorgeous deep sapphire blue with shimmer. The application was super easy, no issues and the brush strokes are minimal.

Barielle
"End of the Rainbow"
3 coats, no top coat



























This is a sheer aqua green shimmer, that is close to opaque in 3 coats, but would probably be best over another aqua creme, as a base. :)

Barielle
"Katalicious"
2 coats, no top coat



























Luscious deep berry shimmer. I realize it's not very unique, but it is so pretty on the hands! Definitely keeping this one close!

Barielle
"Academy Award"
2 coats, no top coat



























This red is awesome! Great name too! Smooth, rich, and honestly the only "True Red", I now own.  It's the perfect red to wear on a date!.

All of these applied perfectly, I had no problem with pooling or application, and all of them dried with a nice shine. My favorites are "Sky's the Limit" and "Academy Award". :)

You can get these 4 new great colors and more from Barielle, HERE


Check out their YouTube video debuting all 90 of their new colors below :)





*Product sent by PR.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! This is my first time here and I must say: what a nice blogg you have!! I'll definitely stop by again. :-)

Take care!