Thursday, May 23, 2013

Candied Lustre "Sugar Rush"

Hiya, Hiya, Hiya! Today I have another sweet treat for you! You all know ho much I love candy and how much I love white based glitter polishes, well this post combines those 2 things into ONE!












Candied Lustre's "Sugar Rush"





































I applied 3 coats of "Sugar Rush" over OPI "Alpine Snow"- Matte.

Bottle Shot














"Sugar Rush" is a sheer white base with shredded matte glitter in red, yellow, blue, purple, and pink. It's like FUNFETTI for nails! It applied perfectly, my only issue is that I need a bigger bottle. :)

Because I was working with a mini bottle, I used 2 coats instead of 3, because I wanted to make sure I applied as much "FUN" to my nails as possible, LOL! :)















Also, the glitter pieces do not "stand up" on the nails, so it dries smooth with no "curling glitter issues or sharp pieces.  After my usual 2 coats of top coat, I was perfectly smooth and ready to go have FUN!















So far, I have worn this for 2 days and I have NO chips, and I also have NO desire to change my manicure.  I love this polish!  Stay tuned because next week I will be showing 2 more colors from their polish line, until then...Keep It Sweet!






















A full sized bottle is $8.00 and you can find it on their Etsy Shop or you can contact them on their Twitter feed, and on Instagram (#candiedlustre_nails), don't forget to like them on their Facebook page. :)

*Product sent by PR.
Pin It!

No comments: