Friday, July 5, 2013

KBShimmer "Pimp My Pride"

Yep, it's over, July 4th has ended...but that doesn't mean the party is over...Woo Hoo!!

For those of you suffering from a "July 4th" hangover I have the perfect polish for you...






















KBShimmer "Pimp My Pride"
















I applied 3 coats of "Pimp My Pride" and then I topped it with 1 coat of KBShimmer "Clearly On Top".
P.M.P applied sooo smoothly, no bumps, no issues, just polish perfection!

















"Pimp My Pride" has a white crelly base with metallic red and blue glitter in a variety of hexagons and "grass like" shapes.  Yep, I love it! I LOVE white based glitters!































Yep, these two are a match made in polish heaven, and you can grab both at KBShimmer or check out their facebook page for the latest colors and swatches!

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

No comments: