Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Etude House "DearDarlingNails BlingBling BL009"

Today I have a gorgeous color from Singapore.  I had been drooling over this colors for years, and in an international swap with a good friend, I finally got my hands on this baby! I LOVE SWAPS!

I first saw this polish on Acetone and Old Lacquer in 2010, and I need it had to go on my "wishlist".












Yep, it's called "DearDarlingNails Blilng Bling BL009", I couldn't make that up if I tried :)

Don't believe me, check out the labels...










So we'll just call it "BL009" for short :)

Etude House
"BL009" 2 coats, with top coat
































"BL009" has a blue jelly base with teal green shimmer. It is amazing, and in two coats it was perfect. Also the brush made application a BREEZE!  These pics are with NO clean up! I forgot to take pics of the brush *adding that to my list of things to do*

















I wore this color for a full 5 days, I did not want to take it off, and since I had no majors chips...I didn't!

To get the wear that I got, I used the following:

Duri "Rejuvacote" (strengthner) - one coat
CND "Stickey" (adhesion) - one coat
2 coats of color
OPI "Top Coat" (regular clear) - one coat
Seche Vite Quick Dry TopCoat (quick dry/high shine) -  one coat

















Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

2 comments:

♥vendy♥ said...

fabolous colour
xoxo
happy day

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ
NEW POST

Anonymous said...

This is suuuuuuuuuuuuper pretty!