Monday, January 27, 2014

Skittles!

Since I have skittles on my blog wallpaper, I decided to show you a fun skittle manicure I did over the holidays.  I used 3 colors from the China Glaze Holiday 2013 Happy Holiglaze Collection.

















Left to Right: China Glaze "Mingle with Kringle", "Bells Will Be Blinging" and "So Blue Without You".
















I wore this manicure for 6 days, 6 DAYS!  I think that is a record for me!  I loved this manicure, and it lasted a long time.  After 6 days I did have tip wear, as you can see in the pics, but nothing I couldn't live with, since this manicure sparkled and shined like a CHAMP!















All the polishes were super easy to apply, the gold and blue went on easy in 2 coats. For the glitter, I layered it over the blue, so that removal would be easier.

"Mingle with Kringle" is a gold foil, applied easily in two coats.  "So Blue Without You" is a bright blue foil, I love blue foils and this one did not disappoint.

"Bells Will Be Blinging" is silver, gold and blue glitter in a clear base, with only one coat this glitter is easily distributed on the nail.  The glitter and the blue foil made a great pair!  I topped this manicure off with OPI "Top Coat" and then Seche Vite "Fast Dry Top Coat".  These two top coats are my secret weapon to making a manicure last super long :)

 

Stay tuned for more fun manicures!

Keep It Sweet!

*Products provided by PR for review
Pin It!

1 comment:

Eleobel said...

I love your skittles! :D