Thursday, January 16, 2014

Two reasons to subscribe to Beauty Box 5...NOW!

Today, I have my November and December "Beauty Box 5" boxes to show you and yes, they are THAT awesome!

What I love about these boxes is  that you are always guaranteed FIVE items, that offer a variety of beauty needs.

First up, November's Box...
























Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant and Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash






















Body Drench Lip Drench and Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Cooling Face Mask.






















Bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in "Storm".

Review:  I've used everything but the mask and I am really impressed my this months election. The body wash is smooth and pleasant smelling.  My skin is super sensitive to perfumes and dyes and this worked well with my skin.  I am currently using the deodorant and I really like it, the smell is not over powering , and it last all day even after my workout.  Usually I have to reapply deodorant after my workout, but with this I don't .

The lip drench was nice, I saw "was" because my Mom liked it as well and took it, LOL! It was easy to apply and served well as a base under lipstick. The smell was amazing and very yummy.  The eye shadow was my favorite, a little goes a long way as is true of most mineral eye shadows I used this as a base on my lid for a smokey eye I was doing for an evening look.  Along with these items I received coupons...woo hoo!  Coupons for items in the box and items not in the box... they  know how to make a gal happy :)


















Overall, I loved this box, and I look forward to many more boxes.

Next, December's Box...











































Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother


















Ofra Cosmetics Sultry Lipgloss Plumper


















Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion and Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer


















NYX Cosmetics Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette in "Moonlit Skinny Dip"

Review:  I've used everything, and I can say this box was a real pleasure! The foot smoother is amazing.  I use a pumice stone on my feet every day in the shower and this was a perfect addition to my shower routine. It's light and has 2 different sides, one smoother than the other.  The fact that it is pliable, makes it easy to use on smaller areas and the shape is great to secure a good grip in slippery circumstances.   The lipgloss is a great color for winter, a bright berry shimmer that has a minty plumping effect. It is not thick, so it glides on nicely and hydrates the lips well while adding a color.

The lotion and the gel moisturizer are exactly what the doctor ordered for winter skin.  The lotion is fragrant and very clean and soaks into  he skin quickly and easily.  The gel moisturizer is light and hydrating, and great for wear during the day.  I wore mine under my tinted moisturizer, and it added a nice layer of extra protection against the winter air.

The eye shadow palette was a real treat.  These 3 colors are great together, and I used them for an easy fast every day eye. I used the middle color as a base, the lighter color for the brow bone under my arch, and the darker color in the crease and along the lash line. I also like that all 3 colors are in one easy and small compact. I preferred to use my own brushes, but I will use the sponge applicators for one the go application.

Overall, I am happy with this box as well, and I recommend you hurry up and subscribe to Beauty Box 5, so you won't miss out on any more of the future goodies to come.

Beauty Box 5, starting at $12 a month, free shipping.

Keep It Sweet!

*These products were submitted by PR for review. 

Pin It!

No comments: